Following is Nancy Swart's presentation of the 2005 Ambassador Award Nominees:
The nominees were exceptional this year! – six (6) women – all with the kind of qualifications that gave the judges hard choices.
All of the following were introduced and presented with a Certificate of Appreciation:
· Betsy Amalong – Betsy was nominated for her extensive volunteer work with 4-H clubs, Phoenixville Hospital, Mom’s House, veterans and her church.
· Nancy Bruer – Nancy’s nomination recognizes her work with Cerebral Palsy Disability Services and the Phoenixville Library.
· Deborah Herold Francis – Deborah is cited for her work with the Phoenixville Hospital Auxiliary, the Senior Center and a private fund that supports nonprofit health related activities.
· Elaine Smith – Elaine is being recognized for her many years working with the Phoenixville Senior Center.
· Patricia Tindell – Patricia has long been an active member of Kiwanis and has done much for the Phoenixville Area Children’s Leaning Center, CAT Pickering, PACS and the United Way, among many others.
· Emma Valenteen – Emma is being recognized for her extensive volunteer work with church and community activities.
Thank you ladies. And the winner is………. (click here)